Terms and Conditions
· Events must be booked at least 7 days prior to the event in order to be adequately scheduled with lifeguards. Events booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged a “rush” fee of $50 at the company’s discretion in order to offset the cost related to last minute scheduling. It is at the company’s discretion based on staffing to approve this party or special event request.
· All parties are scheduled for 2 hours | 1 – 1.5 hours will be in the pool, and the remainder will be in a party room. Additional time may be purchased.
· Customer agrees to provide one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) people at a teenage or college age party.
· A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation date, time and space
· All parties and special events must comply with Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics policies.
· Inclement Weather Policy: Please contact HFFA Guest Relations (704-766-2222) at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the party, if you choose to cancel or reschedule. Please DO NOT contact the SCMG office to cancel or reschedule.
Failure to complete this form accurately will result in additional charges to you, the customer.
For insurance and liability reasons, there can be NO exceptions to the above policies!
Upon the completion of booking your party or special event, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your party request; this DOES NOT guarantee that your party has been approved by Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics. You will receive a final confirmation email and approval from a Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics representative within five (5) business days after payment is received.